UVC with TTA Sterilization
* Decompose bacteria, virus and odor with strong oxidizing power with photocatalytic effect
* Acetaldehyde (main ingredient such as tobacco, human body sweat, pet odor etc.) is strongly resolved
* Built-in high power UV-C light source for prompt and effective biochemical reaction
* Built-in negative ion generator for fresh air
* A compact housing adopting nano technology PuriCleanAir filter is simple and high quality design
* Silver Nanoparticles - high efficiency Anti-bacterial & chemical decomposition
* Enclosure design suitable for use in passenger cars, toilets, closets, shoe boxes, etc.
Sensor for Robotics
IArex is dedicated to the following robotics sensing technologies:
Complex Touch: Sensing an object's size, shape and/or hardness.
Complex Force: Measuring force along multiple axes.
Complex Vision: Recognizing objects.
Proximity: Non-contact detection of an object.
We develop a huge range of sensors that can be applied to a variety of projects, our range includes: environmental monitoring, distance, force, speed, pressure, temperature, magnetic flux, vibration, humidity, rotation, touch, imaging, light, biometrics, gas, acceleration, current, voltage, orientation, gravity, tilt sensing, SLAM and pattern recognition.
Of all sensors developed, ultra compact laser range finder, laser obstacle sensor and LIDAR are most sought-after products.
IArex develops the the engine for portable projector that transforms your wall or table into an interactive touch-screen.
It turns a flat wall, table or even your floor into an interactive screen. It enables clients to develop more natural user experiences by adding sight, touch, and gestures to existing voice interactions. With short-throw projection, Wi-Fi connection, intuitive gesture control and state-of-the art touch functionality, this portable projector engine adds a whole new dimension to your product design and application.
Besides 2D interactive display engine, IArex also delivers floating 3D image with gesture function. It is dubbed "Air Touch" 3D floating interactive display which applies our sophisticated optics fabrication technologies, coupled with laser sensing know-how.
Laser for Biomedical
Engineers at IArex incorporating photonics knowledge and know-how to exploit laser-based spectroscopic techniques for medical applications such as the spectral diagnosis of disease, investigation of biophysical and biochemical properties of cells and tissues and development of novel imaging techniques.
Over the last two decades, IArex has successfully developed and delivered
Vein Illumination, by MEMS and laser
Portable Breast Cancer Diagnosis System by laser scanning
Non-contact Blood Pressure Monitoring System by laser PPG
Ultra-fast Portable DNA analyzer by laser stimulated fast PCR cycle etc